Thursday 8 May 2014

Masters Here I Come!

     Earlier in the year I submitted my application for Brandon University's (B.U) Masters of Education program. After completing my Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education, and working in their own-campus residence program for 5 of those 6 years, wanting to reapply felt like going home. Last month I shared my pre-admissions writing test, which was the second portion of the application process, and I am now happy to announce that I have officially been accepted into the program!

     Starting in the fall of 2014 I will officially be a student again (only this time by distance), working towards my Masters in Curriculum & Planning (with a focus on tech integration). I am very fortunate to have an awesome support network around me and can't wait to start this new adventure :)

Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's awesome!
    As fellow Canadians, we all work so hard creating products for a niche market. I'm hoping to host a Canadian specific event to boost all our TPT sales and/or bring traffic to our blogs in the coming months, and so I've created this little survey to see what we're all interested in. Please fill out and share with your followers and friends too please! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5T5V5ZW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Here's to life-long learning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!