Tuesday 1 April 2014

April Currently

     I am currently writing this from the luxury of Spring Break! Last week included the delivery of our spring report cards and our second formal parent-teacher interviews of the year (read all about my experience & tips here). This week has brought a much needed break and despite it still being -30C, and feeling nothing like spring, I couldn't be happier!

     If you haven't encountered a "Currently" post before, it is just a fun post at the beginning of each month that serves as a way to share what is Currently going on in your life! You can link up and share your own "Currently" post by visiting the wonderful Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.
 
 
What are your thoughts as we enter April?
What are your must-dos during Spring Break?
 

6 comments:

  1. You can share some of the ice cream with me if you want. Hot fudge included I hope? :)

    Sadly, my spring break is over, but enjoy yours! I still have a bit of spring cleaning to do though!

    Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think staff rooms should come with make-your-own-sundae bars!

      Here's to finishing all of our spring cleaning :)

      Delete
  2. Those hours are way too long! :) Happy April!
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a bit long! My husband and I car-pool to work and he coaches after work, which is why I end up staying later. Luckily for me it always means that my work is done when I go home!

      Delete
  3. I agree! You've gotta get home to your hubby earlier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that! Unfortunately, life doesn't always work out that way but I'll definitely try :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!