Wednesday 5 March 2014

Share The Love

     Last week I was pleasantly surprised to receive a link to a blog post written about... me! Before I go further, I should provide some context.

     Last month, I had the opportunity to present via Skype for Brandon University's Internet for Educators class (a class which only one year ago I was a student in). I shared my experiences regarding the integration of technology into my classroom as well as the successes and challenges that have arisen from my ideas.

     Mr. Nantais, the professor of the course, has all of his students maintain a blog sharing their learning and one of his students, Katelyn, wrote about me! To see Katelyn's post, please visit her blog, "Old Dog Trying To Learn Some New Tricks".

Old Dog Trying To Learn Some New Tricks Screenshot. (Accessed on 2014). Uploaded to BlogSpot. Available online at: http://kderemiensict.blogspot.ca/2014/02/edublogger-miss-ls-whole-brain-teaching.html

     With the Internet for Educators class now at a close, and Katelyn participating in student teaching, I'd love for you to check out her blog, send her some love, and encourage her to keep "learning new tricks".

     Thank you again to Katelyn for her kind words and support, I wish you all the best as you start this new adventure!


Katelyn's Blog
- Old Dog Trying To Learn Some New Tricks
Katelyn's Google+
- https://plus.google.com/105183876766344249112/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!