Wednesday 7 August 2013

Classroom Website Feedback

     Last month I asked whether I should create a separate classroom blog and website or if I should create one comprehensive site that housed both. Here are some of the responses that I received:

classroom website, classroom website must haves, what to include in your classroom website

classroom website, classroom website must haves, what to include in your classroom website

     After playing around with a few different options, I decided to take the advice and create a separate Classroom Blog and Classroom Website. While the classroom blog will, obviously, be empty until school is underway I have been working a lot on my classroom website. 

classroom website, classroom website must haves, what to include in your classroom website

     There is still a few blank places without any information, as I am still working on my planning, I'd love to get feedback on:
- Spelling/Grammar
- Formatting
- Easy of Navigation
- Things I'm Missing
- Anything Else!

     I'd love to get it completed for when school starts so if you notice that something is off please let me know! Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. It looks really great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job on your website!!
    (I've been reluctant to publish an email contact for my parents - just use the school's phone number.)
    Huge best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Bev! Our school emails are actually available publicly on our school and division websites already, so I figured that I might as well post it on my own website as well.

      Delete
  3. Overall I think the class website looks great. I did notice a few tiny things though (just a few typos)and sent you an e-mail about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to proof it for me, I really appreciate the feedback! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    Since you have been such a great contributor in supporting WBT and Canadian blogging I would like for you to accept the new award for Canadian Bloggers. Please follow the link for the Award details. Thank you for doing everything you do to support Canadian Bloggers.
    Canadian Teacher Blog

    Patti Madlylearning.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! I am so excited to find a Canadian-based award, we need more Canadian ed bloggers :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!