Volia! I have created a detailed list of the WBT blogs that I follow. This amazing group of guys and gals have provided me with invaluable support and information since I began this journey and I hope you take the time to visit each and every one of them! Not only does this group include some of the WBT presenters and Training Team members but also all (to my knowledge at least) of the WBT Interns for 2011/2012 and three of the WBT Interns for 2012/2013!! If there was ever a time where you wanted to learn about WBT, these people would be the place to start (in addition to the WBT website of course)! In addition to some amazing content, photos and videos, most of their blogs have blog rolls too that could lead you to other WBT blogs as well.
** The information I provide about each blog has been taken from Blogger profiles and blog posts so if anything is incorrect please let me know ASAP so I can correct it :)
A Whole Brain Teacher (AKA a Wibbeteer)
- Allison teaches in a 2nd Grade class in Texas, United States. Alison discovered
WBT in 2009 and is an official WBT Intern for the 2011/2012 year!
A Whole Brain Teaching Journey with Mrs. Harding
- Mrs. Harding is a 3rd Grade teacher in Oregon, United States. She found WBT
in the spring of 2011 and has been hooked ever since!
Aud's Whole Brainer Blog
- Aud has only blogged twice and I don't have any information for him/her but I keep
this blog on my list anyways!
Charles Huntley's Whole Brain Teaching Classroom
- Charles is a 4th Grade teacher based out of Florida, United States. Charles has
been using WBT since 2009 and is a leader in his school, assisting other teachers
with WBT strategies.
Chris Rekstad & WBT
- As one of the founders of WBT, Chris has been there since the beginning! He is
now teaching at an Elementary School in California as well as still actively
presenting WBT seminars.
EduKate with Whole Brain
- Kate is a 3rd Grade teacher in Deloware, United States. She has been using WBT
for over 3 years and has been selected as a WBT Intern for the 2012/2013 year!
Heather Hansen 2011/2012 WBT Intern
- Heather teaches in a 3rd Grade classroom but also has experience in Kindergarten
to Grade 6. She has used WBT since 2010 and, like her blog states, she is a WBT
Intern for the 2011/2012 year!
Joy Button's Amazing Journey with WBT
- Joy has been selected as a WBT Intern for the 2012/2013 year! She is new to the
blogging world and I don't have any information on her but I'm sure her blog will
soon fill as she becomes an intern!
- Even if you haven't visited her blog before, you'll probably recognize Deb Weigel
from many of the WBT videos on the WBT website or on their YouTube channel.
- Deb teaches in Yuma, Arizona and is a great resource when it comes to learning
about WBT; she even presents WBT seminars!
Kelli's Whole Brain Classroom Experience
- Kelli teaches Kindergarten and although she was working towards being a WBT
intern, her most recent blog post shared that her school was against blogging about
the classroom. I am keeping her on the list anyways because the few posts she has
shares some good information.
Laura's WBT Journey
- Laura has taught everything from K-12 in her 18 years as teacher and has been
using WBT since early 2010. She is a leader in her school as well as a WBT
Intern for the 2011/2012 year!
Luria Learning Blog
- Sacha Luria has been a teacher for over 10 years and has done an incredible
amount of research and observation to discover what works well in classrooms.
She now share this information on her blog.
- Although her blog is not devoted to WBT like the rest of this list, she often
shares her experiences with WBT in various blog posts.
Mrs. Crooks WBT Experience
- Mrs. Crooks teaches Grade 3 & 4 in Pennsylvania, United States. She discovered
WBT in August of 2010 and hasn't turned back since! Her WBT posts are very
detailed and I find them really helpful when I am learning about a WBT strategy that
I haven't tried yet.
Mrs. Norton's Whole Brain Teaching Journey
- Mrs. Norton teaches Grade 5 in California, United States. Mrs. Norton's principal
actually introduced her to WBT (yay for administration support!) in 2009 and she
is serving as a WBT Intern for the 2011/2012 year!
Mrs. Shipley's Fabulous Firsties
- Mrs. Shipley and her husband co-teach in a Grade 1 classroom in Texas, United
States. They have been using WBT for over 4 years now and she has been part
of the WBT Training Team for 1 year!
Mrs. Stoltenberg's Second Grade Class
- If you have been on the WBT Forums you are probably already familiar with
- She is a 2nd Grade teacher from California, United States and serves as a
Director of WBT Certification.
My Whole Brain Blog
- Carole Seubert is an Elementary teacher from Maryland, United States. She
discovered WBT a few years ago and has been selected as a WBT Intern for
the 2012/2013 year!
My Whole Brain Teaching Blog
- Liann is a 1st Grade teacher from British Columbia, Canada, making her the only
other Canadian WBT blogger (besides me) that I have found so far! She has been
using WBT since 2010 and is serving as a WBT Intern for the 2011/2012 year!
Room for Improving
- Dave is a Multi-Grade teacher in the United States and only the 2nd male blogger
on the list! He has been using WBT for a few years and is serving as a WBT Intern
for the 2011/2012 year!
Teaching - Another Day in Paradise with WBT
- Another male WBT blogger! Jason is a Middle School teacher from New Mexico,
United States. He has been using WBT for a few years and uploads really helpful
posts that describe what worked/didn't work in his classroom.
WBT with Scrapbunny
- Melissa is a Grade 1 teacher from California, United States. She has used WBT for
over 4 years as a technology teacher and then a classroom teacher and always has
great posts about what is new with WBT!
Whole Brain Teaching with Roxi Shayne
- Roxi was the FIRST WBT blog I began following! She is a Grade 9 teacher in
Louisiana, United States. Roxi has been using WBT for about 2 years and has
shared some wonderful WBT videos from her own class.
A BIG thanks to all the wonderful WBT bloggers out there that are sharing their ideas and experiences!
I will be adding this list to the BRAND NEW Whole Brain Teaching Resources page under my Fav Websites page!