Thursday 13 September 2012

WBT Blog Bug Update!

I have been trying to re-organize and update our WBT Blogger Master List on Google Docs over these past few weeks!

whole brain teaching, whole brain teaching blogs, wbt blogs

Here is whats new:

- I have updated to include recognition of our new Social Media Intern positions!
- Some blogs have been upgraded from "dormant" to "active" status now that 
  they have started blogging again, yay!
- Some blogs have lost their "active" status :( Make sure you visit these ones and
  get them back on the blogging bandwagon!
- Some blogs now have more information available to fill in those sections that may
   have been listed as NA (thanks for sending me your info!)

** There are FOUR Social Media Interns that I don't know if they have a blog or not. If you do, please let me know so I can add your new position to our information.

** If you have completed your WBT Certification please let me know. I want to add a new section in the next few months to recognize this as well.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I just discovered your blog and I'm a follower from Technology Tailgate.

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I am a faithful follower of Technology Tailgate, there is so many amazing resources shared through that site. Thanks for visiting and following :)

      Delete
  2. The list is looking wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to keep it up to date. Is there any way I can be added to the list? I am a 2nd Grade teacher from Ohio and my blog is EduKate and Inspire (http://edukateandinspire.blogspot.com). I have been using WBT for 1 year and am starting to blog about it this year! You can email me if you have any questions at edukate.inspire@gmail.com. Thanks!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate, it is always great to hear from people who are using the blogger list to keep up-to-date with other WBT blogs! I'm happy to add yours to the list. We have many bloggers in the 2nd Grade as well as Ohio so perhaps that will provide a good networking opportunity for you. Best wishes :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!