Tuesday 7 August 2012

WBT TV! Week 1 Goals

     Are you back in the classroom yet? (I know some of my American followers are already back in the classroom and ready to go!) Here in Manitoba, school is still a little under a month away but it doesn't matter if you are still planning, just starting or well under way (like some of my Australian followers)!

     TONIGHT Coach B is hosting a live webcast video to assist teachers during their first week of using Whole Brain Teaching.


Tune in TONIGHT on the WBT Website!
5 PM    Western
6 PM   Mountain
7 PM     Central
8 PM    Eastern

3 comments:

  1. I am giving you a blogger award! Go to my blog (adipteaching.blogspot.com) and copy the award and post it on your blog! Then follow these rules:

    1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
    2. Include a link to their site.
    3. Include the award image in your post.
    4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
    5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
    6. When nominating, include a link to their site.

    Yay for you!
    7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jason! I just stopped by your blog and left you a message there :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for blogging about your WBT experience! You have helped to inspire me to begin using WBT in my classroom this year. I started a blog to share my experience,you can find it at wbtforme.blogspot.com. I appreciate all of the great ideas you have shared here, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!